Please check out the Miltonstreet Software YouTUBE channel
, we have both how to videos and trouble shooting videos.
For techical support, suggestion, etc: email@example.com
Here is a list of standard questions that we might ask, please answer as many of them as you can:
- What version of Photo Parata are you running?
- Is this the first version of Photo Parata installed on the computer? If not, what is the version of the last version installed?
- What version of Windows (and service pack) are you running the Grand Marshal on? Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?
- What type of machine are you running the Grand Marshal on, a laptop, desktop, or server?
- What type of hard drive are you saving the event on: Internal, USB external, Firewire external, ESATA external?
- What version of Windows (and service pack) are you running the KVS on? Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?
- What type of machine are you running the KVS on, a laptop, desktop, or server?
- How are the KVS's connected to the Grand Marshal, wired eithernet, wireless, or all in one using thin clients solutions like NComputing?
- Are you using a Thin Client solution, such as NComputing? If so, what type and model?
- When you got the error where you using the Grand Marshal, Sales Center, or KVS?
- If the error is on the KVS, are you seeing this on just one KVS or on all the KVS's? If it is happening on some KVS but not others, is there something common about the KVS's in which it is happening?
- Are you using an event that was created with the current version of Photo Parata you are using or with a previous version of Photo Parata?
- Can you reproduce the error? If so, what are the steps? (steps = individual things you did on the computer to cause the error, mouse clicks, key's pressed, etc)
- Do you have a screen shot of the error?